English + football course Bournemouth
English + football course
Your son, nephew or grandchild is between 10 and 16 years old and a huge football fan, but he lacks the motivation to go on an abroad stay? Maybe we have what’s right for you: an abroad stay that is so much more than that.
What we offer is a unique experience to combine an English course with one-hour football coaching sessions, provided by AFC Bournemouth’s Community Sports Trust.
Students will not only attend English lessons daily, but they will also take part in excursions, leisure activities, football tournaments o just relax on Bournemouth’s beach, only 15 minutes away from the campus.
As for accommodation, students will stay in double rooms with carefully selected hosting families. Meals are taken at the centre from Monday to Friday, whereas the family will provide all other meals.
Let’s see in detail what the students will benefit from, all included in the package:
- 20 English language lessons per week
- Anglo-Continental football kit
- School material
- 5 coaching sessions with FA qualified coaches on astro turf pitches
- 1 full day excursion per week, including London with a tour of Wembley Stadium
- 1 half day excursions per week, including a visit to AFC Bournemouth Stadium
- 2 daytime leisure activities per week
- 2 evening leisure activities per week
- Friendly football tournament
- End of programme presentation and certificate
- Laundry service
- Excursion fees
Start dates for the year 2018 are: 2 July and 23 July.
No minimum language knowledge level is required to take part.
The price of the package for the age group 10-13 yo is 2’192 GBP – including a supervised door-to-door car service from homestay accommodation to the course centre.
The price of the package for the age group 10-13 yo is 2’036 GBP – supervised door-to-door car service is optional.
Motivation found? GOAL!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 77 978 66 08 for further information or to arrange an appointment.